Here are some telltale signs of a company that could be a Pyramid scheme .
- Only a few people receive large incomes.
- Only 5% or less of the employees are selected to attend a company paid vacation.
- A car allowance is only provided for a select few of the company employees.
- Those who show up daily, but do not report to their duty station, will not be paid for their efforts.
- If you do not perform your assigned duties for six months, you could loose your job.
- You will only receive a sales commission if you sell something.
The truth is most company organizational charts can be shaped like a Pyramid; and all of the above statements are true of most businesses. That does not make them a rip-off or scam, but it does mean:
- You are highly restricted in increasing your income.
- You may be down sized even though you are an above average employee.
- You will not continue to be paid once you stop working for the company.
Network Marketing is a multi-trillion dollar per year, business model that can offer the following:
- The ability to offer other people the opportunity to do the same thing you do and be paid for their efforts.
- A bonus when someone within your organization receives a raise or makes a sale.
- Increase your income by accomplishing more.
- The opportunity to grow your personal leadership skills without becoming a threat to your boss.
- Gain business knowledge and skills at a minimal risk of less then $500.
Is It Time To Start Looking Out For Your Future?
Ken Bear Cole
â All Rights Reserved.